Friday, September 14, 2007

Big bad Cad and Kev the Bev













Well me sis and bro in law arrived, we hung at Oxford for a day first, just Ani me and C & K. Was a good time (although I copped a 60 pound fine in the mail the other day for driving in a bus lane damn it!)
Went on a tour and saw interesting stuff that I can't remember anymore. But lots of well known people did cool stuff in Oxford. Like Bob hawke set a guinness record whilst studying there , for drinking a yard of beer in a record time!
Then onto Cambridge for a few days, we went to a Tudor recreation day which was a lot of fun and very well done with over 100 ppl in costume, talking as per the era and with knowledge of their trade or practice to boot, fun relaxing day really!
At the pub in Cambridge, purely by accident we noticed the plaque stating that this is where DNA discovery was first announced (I where CSI would be without this pub??) it is stuff like this that I find really cool, such big events in history allaround here.
Anyway Pics!

No comments: