Monday, August 06, 2007

The End of an Era.

Well, I just sold my Yeti DH9. The white one. Parting was a little sad, but it's ok, I haven't ridden it since I got here and we could use the money.
Here are some pics of me at work. Ani running around with my Yeti cap on, and her new chair I bought her of the work intranet for 10 pound! The dry ice i got from an order I had placed at work, this special adhesive required shipping from america at -60deg celcius. hi Tech stuff Licenced from NASA. Funny thing is I don't think I need it now....
Enjoy!



Mmmm Beer chilled in dry ice! Pitty it was frozen solid after 5 minutes. Oops!
















Mmmmmm, it just looks like on the ads.









Malik starring here, he is a froggy, he is from Les Gets!









Cheeky squirels everywhere. In the background is the radiography lab, hence the earth built up the walls to protect little me from getting fried by radiation :)







Anika's put her foot in it this time, eating the pasta sauce.









Chrissy drinking the spell i put on her, hubble bubble toil and trouble.








Anika knows better than to drink anything Daddy gives her.








Aaaah, if only that were a beer. But she is too young for beer...Give her a few months.








Homy Ani in da house.








"Ice Ice baby"








I need a haircut, looks like I am from Liverpool.





Don't worry, I really don't know what i am actually testing with the multimeter! :S

No comments: